- Per the state of Indiana, we are allowed to distribute packets to our families to assist with home learning. We will use the packets to have work returned to school and picked up from school. This week's packets will be available on WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1.
- PACKETS CAN BE PICKED UP BETWEEN 8:00 - 1:00 P.M. in the school entry way. You may come between the hours of 8:00 - 1:00 to pick up your packets and return any school work. Please KEEP the packet that your papers were sent home in so they can be returned. Starting next week, packets will be available on Monday.
Latest from Principal Mertens
March 30, 2020
Dear STPL Parents,
I hope this finds all of you well. Individually and as a school community, we are keeping you in prayer daily. "Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burdens: God is our salvation." Psalm 68:19 If there is something that we can specifically pray for in regards to your family. Let me know.
This morning I met with the teachers via Zoom to discuss a few items as we move forward with our remote home learning. Here are some items for you to be aware of from St. Paul's.
March 19, 2020
Dear STPL Parents,
Regularly you will see an email from me as we maneuver through these uncharted waters. Tomorrow I will send out the details of how learning will be pushed out from our teachers into your home. Each grade will also have packets to pick up starting Wednesday morning. Students in grade 5th - 8th will be using... (continue reading)
March 13, 2020
Dear St. Paul’s Community,
The global outbreak of COVID-19 continues to warrant the attention of each and
everyone one of us as we work together to keep our students, staff and faculty safe and
healthy, While we have no cases of COVID-19 in our school, there are confirmed cases
in Indiana. We continue to make decisions in our precaution-containment-continuity
framework.... (continue reading)
Current Parent portal
(Password is required.)
Our Hot Lunch Program is provided as a satellite program by the School Town of Munster. The Hot Lunch Account for each student using the Program must be funded at all times through the school office ($25 minimum with cash or check). See the online lunch schedule by clicking button at right.
• Money cannot be accepted during the Hot Lunch serving time.
• Green letters are sent home showing balances below $5.
• Milk purchases (35¢) are cash and carry day-of or on an account.
Applications for free and reduced lunches can be made at any time throughout the school year. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Hott.
Newsletters & Forms