- Per the state of Indiana, we are allowed to distribute packets to our families to assist with home learning. We will use the packets to have work returned to school and picked up from school.
- PACKETS CAN BE PICKED UP MONDAYS BETWEEN 8:00 - 5:00 P.M. in the school entry way. You may also return any school work. Please KEEP the packet that your papers were sent home in so they can be returned.
Latest from Principal Mertens
April 16, 2020
Dear STPL Parents,
I want to thank you for the hard work that I know you are doing with your children to sustain learning. I fully realize that it is hard work on the students, parents, and teachers. Stay strong!!! I also want to compliment our students and all of their hard work. Teachers keep me posted as it is much harder for me to keep a daily pulse on the day to day learning in our school. Last week I sent to you the mechanics of our grading system. Today, I would like to share with you these thoughts.
Due to our current remote home learning situation the Indiana Department of Education and Lutheran Schools of Indiana released grading guidelines...(continue reading)
Current Parent portal
(Password is required.)
Our Hot Lunch Program is provided as a satellite program by the School Town of Munster. The Hot Lunch Account for each student using the Program must be funded at all times through the school office ($25 minimum with cash or check). See the online lunch schedule by clicking button at right.
• Money cannot be accepted during the Hot Lunch serving time.
• Green letters are sent home showing balances below $5.
• Milk purchases (35¢) are cash and carry day-of or on an account.
Applications for free and reduced lunches can be made at any time throughout the school year. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Hott.
Newsletters & Forms