- Per the state of Indiana, we are formulating plans for the coming year and the return of students and teachers to our classrooms. We are excited about making our transition back a safe and productive experience! Please check your email for updates from Miss Mertens and the Board of Christian Education on plans and expectations.
- There are still openings for enrollment in the coming year! Email Mrs. Minyard for an appointment and a tour.
Our Hot Lunch Program is provided as a satellite program by the School Town of Munster. The Hot Lunch Account for each student using the Program must be funded at all times through the school office ($25 minimum with cash or check). See the online lunch schedule by clicking button at right.
• Money cannot be accepted during the Hot Lunch serving time.
• Green letters are sent home showing balances below $5.
• Milk purchases (35¢) are cash and carry day-of or on an account.
Applications for free and reduced lunches can be made at any time throughout the school year. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Hott.
Newsletters & Forms